Public Health Engineering
- Our professionals have extensive experience in the field of PHE systems. We have done a detailed study of your application and make sure that the water distribution system meets the optimal performance parameters and functional requirements of the installation. Water requirement is calculated based on occupancy and the area provided to plan storage tanks of sufficient capacity.
- We designed the water supply for hot and cold water in accordance with the zoning principle to ensure adequate residual head availability in the consumer outlet. The pipe material is selected according to the service temperature, pressure and water quality. All necessary accessories such as pressure gauge, temperature gauge, auto air vent and isolation / control valves are provided to effectively monitor and control water flow.
- Adequate soil and waste disposal system is designed to ensure high standards and reliability and to avoid exposure to owners and unsanitary conditions. The two-pipe drainage system is equipped with anti-siphonage pipe to ensure a high level of safety and hygiene and to prevent odors from entering the pipe system and drains in public places. An appropriate sewage treatment plant is designed and the treated water is used properly.
- We provide designing and drafting services for domestic water plumbing.
- Proper rainwater harvesting procedures are followed to tap natural rainwater and reduce dependence on groundwater and purified water.
- Pipe design and designs for new and existing buildings.
- Pumping systems are selected based on the coordination of plumbing diagrams with shopping diagrams and other MEP services and the quality of the supplied water line. In the case of piping design, the fixture unit method is used in accordance with national NBC and / or international (ASPE / UPC) standards.
- Schedule of equipment.
- Demolition and existing project drawings.
- Landscaping is planned based on a sprinkler system or drip irrigation method.
- We remember to ensure easy access and maintenance of all plumbing systems when designing a design.
Public Health Engineering
- Water supply system
- Water pumping and distribution
- Plumbing Works
- Sewage Collection, Treatment, Disposal and Reuse
- Swimming Pool Systems
- Irrigation System
- Lake Management
- Solid Waste Management
- Industrial Piping
- Storm water drainage
- Sub soil water drainage
- Rain water harvesting & recharging
- Water Treatment plant design
- Sewage Treatment Plant design
- Water metering & billing system
- Solar hot water system
- Centralised hot water generation system