Electrical Services Design – Engineer or Electrician?
Electrical services are an important part of any building, so construction professionals need to understand the basic principle of service design. It covers the methods of wiring, distribution schemes and protection for lighting and electrical installations. There are also systems such as alarms and standby equipment.
Electrical services, designed by a specialist engineer, estimate the estimated energy consumption of the structure and then provide appropriate solutions to reduce energy demand, maintaining as little greenhouse emissions as possible. Electricians on the other hand are the ones who make these plans and concepts come true by being part of the construction process and physically installing the rolls of wires.
When do you need an engineer for electrical services design?
Electrical services designs provided by a qualified engineer are generally contraindicated for large developments and minor residential additions or modifications to commercial buildings, which can be wired by a qualified electrician with minimal design. However, an engineer can meet the energy demands in your structure without sacrificing efficiency.
Engineers also provide detailed drawings of plans for your structure that are invisible to the public, providing an interconnected wire network that is easily accessible for service, performance and repair.
Why NRB Electric Consultants for your Electrical Services Design?
We are NRB Consultants, over from Decades providing Best Custom Services in Electric Services, Our Experienced Electric engineers are with Capability of Great minimized and Customized designing and implementing electrical services into Constructions, residential developments, commercial buildings or industrial facilities, Data centers Institutional projects, Health Care ,Hospitality, Banking projects etc.,
Our expertise includes:
- Internal Electrification
- Power Control Centers and Motor Control Centers
- Emergency power supply system – DG sets
- Uninterruptible Power Supply Systems (UPS)
- Selection and Sizing of Transformers
- Design of Substations up to 132KV
- Automatic Power Factor Improvement Capacitor banks.
- Earthing/ Special Earthing and Lightning Protection Systems.
- High Voltage Distribution
- Captive / Standby Generation
- HT Power Distribution
- LT Power Distribution
- Power Distribution with in Buildings
- Uninterruptible Power Systems (UPS)
- Power Control Demand Control
- Lighting Protection and Load
- Rolling System
- Energy Monitoring
- External Low Voltage Distribution
- Emergency Lighting
- Telephone Systems & Structured Cabling
- Voice & Wireless Data Systems
- Building Automation System